Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The week in review

Over the past week:
The Garland 3rd ward is showing more effort in supporting us in giving referrals. The ward missionaries are really thinking deeply as to how to help the members of the ward ask and invite their friends to come to church and other church activities. They taught the 'We are One' message by President Eyring specifically to help us out. They are really warming up to us. We had all of the ward missionaries present at our last meeting for the first time and it was an amazing experience.

I feel like Sister Stumm is definitely continuing in helping me contact everyone I see and not be afraid of what I will say before hand. I'm grateful for the experiences I've gained from being her companion so far. I'm still lagging in trying to connect with members and not just remember there names, that is something I have been struggling with for a while. I hope to be able to communicate better with them and be genuine about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Loving the work, Sister Baker
This awesome lady in our ward has a chameleon business and this is in her house. ITS SO AMAZING



0 comments:

Post a Comment