Monday, November 23, 2015

the Last Monday 11/23/15

I'm completing my mission!!!!!!!!!! My home coming talk will be this Sunday November the 29th at 1:00 and it will be at 4176 South Adonis Dr 3950 East SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH.
 

As my mission comes to a close I'm continually grateful for the experiences I've gained, the people I've met, and the closer I've come to my Savior Jesus Christ and my Father in Heaven.

This week we had a miraculous event happen. We helped a part-member family have scripture study. That may not sound miraculous to y'all but what makes it exciting is the fact that the husband had never read the Book of Mormon with his family before. 

We were coming back from dinner with Andrea and Victoria and after some conversation we asked if we could read the Book of Mormon with them and Sergio said yes. We each took turns reading 1 Nephi 1.  He said the Book is good. Victoria said that was the first time they read the Book of Mormon all together.

I want to bear my testimony that there is power in the Book of Mormon that when we read it miracles happen. I know that God lives, that Jesus is our Savior and Redeemer and the Holy Ghost really is there to guide us as we have a desire to listen. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's Kingdom once again established on the earth.

Special thanks to everyone that has helped me grow and supported me during my mission and that is something I am truly grateful for :)  

Loved to serve and will continue to serve,
Sister Baker

Here I am with some of the missionaries in our zone today...



0 comments:

Post a Comment