Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I'll go where you want me to go! 2/2/15

This week was fun because Sister Ricks and I got to move in with members on Thursday :D They are an amazing family, comprised of a husband, wife and 3 girls. They are hilarious and also amazing in their testimonies and spirit about them. I'm just grateful I was even able to come to live with them for a short few days before I got the news about transfers.
Yep,transfer calls came today and I'm getting transferred. I'm looking forward to being in a new area and meeting new people. I'm grateful for the chance I had to serve in Allen, It really was a learning experience for me. I feel like I am a little better than when I came. I'm thankful for the companions I've had here, Sister Aumua and Sister Ricks, they have helped me a lot to learn how to be myself and discover my identity, purpose and destiny in the Lord's plan. Today I was able to go contact people in sharing a brief message about our message and share a card that leads to Mormon.org (because it is amazing and answers tons of questions) at the outlet malls while we were shopping for Preparation Day and that was something I've had hard time with in the past.

I look forward to moving to a new area and growing in confidence in hastening the Lord's work. I just hope I can keep up :) Sure I'll miss Allen Texas but I'm ready to go where the Lord wants me to go.

I'm grateful for the continual support from my family and friends I know you are all in good hands and don't forget to look for those hands every day. 

Thanks for being you so I could become me.
Loving to move forward, 

Sister Baker

PS-We were blessed in the Texas Dallas Mission for Elder Nelson of the 12 Apostles and Elder Robbins of the 70 to come and share a message specifically to us and it was amazing.
Here is a picture of some of the missionaries with them. Alright now, find Waldo...


0 comments:

Post a Comment