Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gnome Sweet Gnome 8/11/14

My area is catching the spirit of the message of "We Are One". Once or twice a week, Sister Stumm and I get the opportunity to visit member families in the ward and our focus is sharing the "We Are One" video and telling them more about what we can to help catch that vision for themselves. More importantly we also have been showing them the 'Dayton's Legs' Mormon message and asking them how they can apply it to themselves. We have been inviting them to simply pray for missionary opportunities and we plan to follow up with them a week later. 

As for how I am doing, I am still struggling to remember what needs to be accomplished next in my mind set. I'm starting to form the habit of what or who is next on the schedule that we need to take care of next, but I'm still slow to remember. I'm trying to write things down more before I forget and it has been helping. I'm becoming more confident in contacting people without hesitating or second guessing myself, I know that the Spirit will always reside with me as long as I open my mouth. I 'm nervous about transfers coming up, but I'm willing to work with whatever I get faced with.

Loving the work, Sister Baker
Shout out to everyone who has written me:
THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT!
I really LOVE to hear from y'all! I wish I had more time to write you individually. I'll try but no promises :)

Gnomes, man  they're everywhere!


The skies here, the pictures don't do it justice

0 comments:

Post a Comment