Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cooling Off 11/2/2015

Sister McBride and I enjoyed the cooler weather, but it still isn't keeping the mosquitoes away yet, oh well. Our highlight of the week was when we went to a trunk or treat on Saturday Night. Sister McBride and I dressed up as Mary Poppins and a chimney sweep and everyone loved our costumes.

Sunday night our Mission President invited us to bear our testimonies and talk about the upcoming fireside that is meant for members to bring their non member friends to. The first time I went up to bear my testimony, it was hard because I realized that it was my last Fast Sunday on my mission. That was a bittersweet moment for the week.

I'm constantly in awe over how much my mission has helped we grow and develop and has helped others as well. I hope I can keep progressing along side our investigators and the members in participating in  missionary work.

I'm loving Texas and I know I forever will. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves me enough to send people to help.

I love y'all and I hope you've been ponderizing!
Love, Sister Baker

P.S. Next week I will have the information about my Homecoming so stay tuned.
P.s.s BLUEBELL ICE CREAM IS BACK ON THE SHELF


0 comments:

Post a Comment