Monday, June 2, 2014
May 17, 2014

Dear Family-

Today is P-day. I finally get to wear pants. My companion and I are doing laundry and writing emails. Later we can exercise, then get ready to go to the temple. My companion's name is Sister Harwood, she's from Ceder City, UT and is going to serve in Billings, Montana. She is just a big ball of positivity, she's adorable and is very determined in the work we do. 

I now know what the difference is between being tired and being spiritually exhausted. It's hard to stay focused at times but I feel that I am still progressing in understanding how to teach through the Spirit. It's also hard for me to get to bed quickly, because we only have 1 hour to get ready for bed but it feels like 15 minutes to me. Besides that, sleeping on the top bunk is still pretty nice.
I'm glad to hear that things are going great over there, I thankful for your love and I hope I can share that love with others now just as much as in Texas.
Love,
Sister Baker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment