Monday, June 2, 2014
May 15, 2014

I survived my first day and now my second day. I'm finding it's already getting easier to focus, and my 3 hour class only felt like 2 hours. I'm feeling the Spirit so strongly here at the MTC. I've cried 3 times because of it. I like the food, its bountiful. 

Side comment to Dad. 

Dad, do you remember calling the MTC with that musical devise question and telling them to look out for me? 

YEAH, THEY DID. 

During the first welcome meeting with all the new missionaries, half way through the meeting, an older Sister, probably the wife to the MTC President, announces to everyone and said "is there a Sister Baker here?" I hope beyond hope that there is another Sister Baker but nope. I raise my hand. She says, "ah could you stand up?" I stand. "Does your Dad work at church headquarters?" I loudly say 'Yes'. "Well he told us to keep an eye on you so we wanted to make sure you got here fine." 

All I can think is 'DAD WHY WHYYYYYYY DID YOU GIVE THEM MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Then I sit.

Thanks for the remarkable first day l:|

0 comments:

Post a Comment