Monday, July 14, 2014

I LOVE YOU 7/14/2014

Dear Family:

I know I never said this enough, but I love all of you. You have no idea the impacts you all have made on my life. With only my memories and a couple pictures it makes me reflect more on how each and everyone of you have helped me in one way or another. Thank you all for your words of encouragement, they have moved me beyond words I can appreciate.

I LOVED the huge sheet of everyone's words of love, drawings and cupcake spills. Thanks Spencer for the scriptures and thanks Hannah for the chocolate frosting.
I have been thinking about something for a while now and I feel like now is a good time to ask it.
I want you all to individually write down one memory on familysearch.org
I am completely serious in this request.

With having so much exposure to introducing others to FamilySearch.org. I want our memories to be there, the story of how our families were to each of us, but more importantly,how the role the church was to us in our families.
All I ask is that each of you write a story from one of your most cherished/inspiring/humorous/etc memories of your family's with an aspect of the church in it.

Oh and you have until Christmas.
I love you all, good luck I'll talk to you more next week Bye!
Love, Sister Baker


That's all I got this week no time for questions too. Stay Bold Y'all

0 comments:

Post a Comment