Monday, July 21, 2014

A Lot Of Zeros 7/21/14

This week was a challenging one. One day every single appointment and back-up fell through. It wasn't entirely bad, we got to go on an exchange with the sister trainers and that was a learning experience.
Yesterday, a new Ward Mission Leader was called. I have never been so happy about callings then out on my mission, they are trully a blesssing to those who are given them and to the full time missionaires in the ward as well. His points that he brought up in his talk during sacrament meeting, (which he wasn't aware that he was giving a talk until that day before sacrament meeting) the points that he brought up about Missionary Work for everyone were:
-Proclaiming the gospel
-Perfecting the Saint
-Redeeming the dead
That is exactly what we should strive to focus on every day as a ward and as disciples of Christ along with being examples of Christ.

It is when we are fully converted that we gain that desire to share. Even after growing up in the church for the past 20 years and being a member for 12 of them, I know that its wasn't until I came on my mission that I was fully converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Never be afraid to testify of truth, you don't need to prove its true, just testify that you know its true.
LOVE YOU ALL, seriously I would LOVE to tell you individually but don't have the time, just know I care for and pray for you all everyday.
Loving the work, 

Sister Baker

0 comments:

Post a Comment