Sister Baker in the Heart of Texas
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2015
(49)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(6)
Patience is a Virtue 10/27/2015
Wonderful
Last stop- Plano, Texas
The Last Transfer 10/12/15
Tex Says "Hi!" 10/5/2015
Fun Times 9/28/2015
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(35)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
Blogroll
Copyright ©
Sister Baker in the Heart of Texas
Design
by
Dzignine
Monday, October 19, 2015
Wonderful
From time to time wonderful people feed our Sister Baker and sent us a text with a photo of her included. Here is the most recent...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Rss:
Top
Sister Baker and the Parents
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
The future Has Arrived 3/30/2015
This week the Prosper 1-3 wards had an open house Saturday the 28th for their new building. We invited a lot of people to come, nearly ev...
A Tie or Two 8/10/2015
This week we were able to do a lot. Especially preparing for the two baptisms that we had on Saturday . We had to get everything organized...
Patience is a Virtue 10/27/2015
I had some difficult times this past week trying to make sure I make every second count on my mission, but it led to a lot of dissatisfact...
Sowing Seeds
The ward mission leader and ward missionaries have set up a plan on how to help the members Serve, Befriend, and Extend invitations. The ...
Yes, You, Could You Come Up Here?
It has been getting colder here, surprisingly. The storms here are amazing! The lightning storms are unlike any I have seen in Utah. Luc...
Home Booooy 6/23/14
Some off the people I have met here are just the best. The phrase home boy was used by a sister in her 60's when see was sassing up a s...
My life is complete 3/10/2015
Random fact: I GOT TO HOLD A BABY PIG YESTERDAY :D My life is complete. This week was basically normal, going out, working, tryin...
Sulu and Scotty at Sister Stinson's
More from Sister Stinson's house-our favorite homebound member in the ward who lived it when we cam and shared a message with her! ...
"I Can't Put My Arms Down" 11/17/2014
This week was cold. Very cold. But the people were warm. I have an awesome new companion Sister Ricks. She is related to THE Ricks t...
Same Old Frisco 6/29/2015
Wish I could say something ridiculously incredible happened this week but it was pretty chill. We got to teach a new investigator in the F...
Theme images by
Pixel Oplosan
. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment